Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WOW! Thank you and here's a little something for your effort!


I want to take a moment to thank EVERYONE that has stopped by, downloaded my freebies and been wonderful enough to leave comments! Y'all ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I have had several requests, I am currently working on kits for EVERY TEAM in the NFL!!! WooHoo!!! BIG JOB, but it's so worth it to give all of you something that you enjoy! That brings me so much joy, I can't even explain it!

My football kits will take time, but as I get each one done I promise I will post it immediately!

I'm currently working on a new kit I have titled, "Mixed Feelings," and because all of you are so AWESOME, I have decided to offer the six frames I have done from masks to you before I release the kit. There will be more frames in the kit, but I didn't want to wait to give you these! I hope you enjoy them!

Here's the previews and the links for each are below! Please let me know what you think of them with a comment! I would also welcome comments with requests! That way I can be sure to make and give you what you are wanting!

As always, everything is saved as a .png file! Also, the preview is smaller then the actual frame.























Soft Flower Frame


Remember Me Frame


Plaid Frame


Nature Frame


Glowing Frame


Storm Cloud Frame

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Simone said...

WOW!!!!!!!! these frames are STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much could you do some Wedding frames? Thanks again for sharing hugs
Simone

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Mungo said...

Your frames are magnificent, thank you so much, my favourite is the storm frame, no it's the ..........
no they are all favourites!!