Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's time for the 135 running of the roses!


This Saturday - May 2, 2009 - will be the 135th running of the Kentucky Derby! The most excitable two minutes in sports each year! Post time is 6:04PM and NBC is televising the whole thing!

So in honor of the derby I threw together a kit for you! It has seven papers, seven frames, three QPs and several elements. I even saved the previews of the qps and frames in .png format so you would have the smaller sized as well if you didn't want to mess with resizing them for yourself.

The previews are smaller then the actual things in the kits. This is a 3600X3600 size kit. As always, the links to the zip files are below the previews. Please leave a comment and let me know what ya think!

And a very special thank you goes out to The Pop Art Diva and The Martini Diva for allowing me to include her recipe card for the Kentucky Derby Martini in my kit! You're awesome Terri! Please visit her site for all sorts of wonderful things!


Recipe card courtesy of PopArtDiva.com and TheMartinidiva.com


On to the other previews!

The Paper Pack:

The Frame pack:










The QPs:





Your links:

kdelements.zip
kdframes.zip
kdpaper.zip
kdqp.zip

Don't forget to let me know what ya think!

5 comments:

Pop Art Diva Enterprises said...

Hope your readers enjoy my recipe card art! And feel free to work with me again!

Sorry, sliced my finger while making a martini tonight and having a devil of a time typing! Switching key fingers because of the humongous bandage, lol!

Happy Kentucky Derby Day and stop by THE MARTINI DIVA™ Friday for my martini post (or any day for fun martini recipes!)

PopArtDiva, aka The Martini Diva

Mungo said...

I say WOW......... thank you sop much for sharing your beautiful work

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup, c'est très gentil, je vais ajouter aussi votre lien sur scrapkado, je suis désolée, je ne sais pas dire en anglais plus que Thank you
sylvaine

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Apr. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

greenH said...

Thank you for this wonderful kit, and also for the great frames. You rock,