Monday, April 20, 2009

For the Dallas Cowboys Fans!


I promised this kit some time ago and *finally* am able to deliver it! Links are below the previews! It's a pretty large kit with 6 papers, 6 quick pages, 4 frames, and 27 different elements/decorations. Not all the elements are shown in the previews.






And here are all the links for this kit. I broke them down for easier download...



Elements 1
Elements 2
Elements 3
Elements 4
Elements 5
Elements 6
Frames
Papers
Quick Pages

Please take a moment to let me know what you think of this kit and if you would like to see others like it. Feedback is key in making new kits and getting them up here faster.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome kit Stormy,
even though I am a Steelers fan..lol
You Rock!
Hugs,
Anita

Stormy's Scraps said...

Thank you DigiFree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stormy's Scraps said...

Thanks Anita!!

Unknown said...

THANK YOU! My husband is so big of a fan that we named our son after Troy Aikman.

Stormy's Scraps said...

Thank you, Leann!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Kit. My son is a Cowboys fan while my wife is a Saints fan. I am a fan of the best team ever - the new England Patriots. So we are pretty conflicted around our house during football season :-)

Lady Julie said...

Wow, beautiful work. You've done Cowboys fans proud!! Thanks for sharing. Not interested in doing something for the TU Longhorns, are you? :)

Anonymous said...

This is so weird, I created a kit too just haven't posted it b/c well kinda scared to. :) Your stuff is awesome too. Great job! Maybe I'll do the same...one of these days. :)

Shelli said...

It makes my husband gag, but the Cowboys rock and so does this kit! Thank you! If you decide to start doing these in different teams, I'm sure he would love a Vikings one!

Pat said...

What a kit!! Thanks so much for this.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Sports Theme post on Apr. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

debbiejw said...

Go Dallas Cowboys! Thanks for sharing - this kit ROCKS! God Bless Debbiejw